ENJOYING PRECIOUS MOMENT SAFELY
it is very important to us to ensure that you can enjoy a pleasant and, above all, safe stay with us. At the moment, Leutasch is Corona-free! In order to keep it that way, all security measures of the Austrian government are implemented in our hotel.
In addition to this, the Federal Ministry has laid down a number of rules of conduct that all holiday guests must comply with in order to ensure Corona safety.
In this article, you will find a detailed overview of how we can work together to ensure you have safe and enjoyable holiday:
HOW I CAN CONTRIBUTE AS A GUEST:
Therefore, we kindly ask you to respect the following rules throughout your stay in the Karwendel.
This will protect you, other guests and our staff.
Thank you very much!
An overview of the most important rules of conduct:
- I keep at least 1 metre distance to others!
- I abstain from shaking hands and all physical contact with others (only exception: travellers from my household)!
- I regularly use the hotel’s disinfectant dispenser or wash my hands on a regular basis!
- If symptoms of illness occur before the start of the holiday, we strongly advise against travelling!
- If symptoms of illness occur during your holiday, an immediate visit to the doctor is necessary!
HOW WE CAN PROTECT OUR GUESTS & STAFF:
- All our rooms are subjected to a thorough cleaning before new guests arrive. Please understand that due to the disinfection of all rooms there may be delays. However, we will try to have your room ready for you as usual from 14:00 hrs.
- As per usual, our reception staff is available to answer any of your questions and concerns! Please note that only 1 person may be served at the reception at any one time in order to maintain the required distances.
Therefore, we kindly ask you to take a seat in the reception lobby in case you need to wait.
- Of course, you can obtain all information material about our region at the reception desk.
Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 regulations, we cannot provide you with magazines and newspapers. However, we would be happy to provide you with your daily newspaper (against payment) during your stay!
- Digital room folder:
Your room will be at your disposal with all the usual amenities.
However, the hotel or wellness folders will no longer be placed in the rooms.
To provide you with all the information you need, you can use our new digital room folder - the "Gastfreund" app. To do so, we ask you to simply download our "Gastfreund" app to your smartphone, where you will then find all the important information about your stay.
Alternatively, a large touch-screen or copies of our hotel and vitality folder are available for you at our reception. Please always pay attention to the distance rule when reading!
Despite not being filled, the minibar is at your disposal. We are happy to fill it up daily according to your wishes. Please order at the reception.
- Unfortunately, for reasons of hygiene, we are currently unable to provide you with a fruit basket in your room. You are welcome to take fresh fruit from the large fruit basket at the buffet.
4. Restaurant, Buffet, Bar & morE
- We are delighted to be able to offer you the relaxed atmosphere of our restaurant as usual.
- Your table for the duration of your stay:
Upon arrival, you will be assigned a table by our service team. This table is always reserved for you for breakfast and dinner. In this way, we can guarantee that the minimum distance is perfectly maintained. We therefore ask you to follow our staff's recommendations.
For snacks in the restaurant or on the hotel terrace, our staff will also assign a table to you.
Salt and pepper are provided at the table for breakfast and dinner.
These are cleaned and disinfected after use. Sugar, sweetener and toothpicks will be served at your seat if you wish.
For snacks, we will bring salt, pepper, sugar and toothpicks to your seat on request.
- Á la carte – Restaurant service:
If you have booked "bed and breakfast" for your stay, you are welcome to enjoy our à la carte cuisine in the Karwendel Restaurant.
In this case, we kindly ask that you make reservation. Without a reservation, longer waiting times may arise.
Unfortunately, only a limited number of terrace tables are available. Therefore, we do not accept reservations for these tables.
- When our hotel is fully booked we may have to introduce two sessions for the evening menu due to the mandatory minimum distance.
You can then choose between
Session 1: 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or
Session 2: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- We are very pleased to be able to continue to offer you our buffets. Our breakfast, lunch and vitality buffet is available to you in the usual manner.
- In order to comply with the strict hygiene regulations of the Federal Government, we ask you to disinfect your hands at the prepared disinfection stations before using the food tongs, beverage taps or similar at the buffet!
We would also like to remind you once again to keep a distance of one metre to others at the buffet.
We thank you for your cooperation!
4.3. Bar, Lounge & TV room
- Our lounges are also at your disposal as usual. Here, we also ask you to respect the minimum distance to others!
5. Wellness pleasure & Swimming fun
5.1. Swimming areas
- Our indoor pool & swimming pond will also be open this summer.
- To ensure your safety, only a limited number of guests may use the pond and indoor swimming pool at any one time. Therefore, please note that a maximum of 4 people may swim in the indoor pool and a maximum of 8 people in the swimming pond all at the same time.
Again, we thank you for your cooperation!
5.2. Wellness area & saunas
- We are delighted to announce that all our saunas will be in operation!
- Sauna appointments:
In order to comply with all legal requirements, we kindly ask you to register in the sauna appointment lists outside the respective saunas. The appointments are assigned in 20 minute intervals.
It is very important to us that all our guests have the opportunity to enjoy a sauna session. Therefore, we ask you to support us here and not to block several time slots at once.
In order to provide all guests with enjoyable sauna sessions, we have extended our sauna times and will open all saunas at 13:00 hrs from now on.
- Legal safety measures:
The legal regulations specify that a maximum of 2 people are allowed to use one sauna. Unfortunately, steam baths & towel sweeping are also not permitted.
We kindly ask you to disinfect your seat after your sauna session using the disinfectant provided outside the sauna.
Thank you very much for your help & contribution in complying with the strict legal requirements!
5.3. Quiet rooms & sunbathing lawn in the hotel garden
- In order to maintain the minimum distance, we have occupied or removed every second lounger in the relaxation rooms. We have also adapted our gymnastics room to function as a relaxation room.
In this way, we can ensure that all our guests may enjoy a relaxing stay & many wonderful moments between sauna sessions.
- In our quiet garden, there are enough sun loungers at your disposal. In order to comply with all safety regulations in the garden, we ask you to leave the distances between the sunbeds as they are and not to move the sunbeds.
It is also very important to us that you and all our guests have the opportunity to enjoy our hotel garden. For this reason, the reservation of sunbeds (except during your sauna session) is strictly prohibited. Our employees are required to remove "unattended" utensils.
- Cleaning & disinfection:
All loungers, as well as the resting areas, are cleaned & disinfected regularly (with high frequency).
This way, you can relax without a care in the world!
5.4. Multi-sensory showers & sanitary areas
- In order to maintain the minimum distance, we kindly ask you to only use the showers and sanitary areas individually.
- All showers and sanitary areas are cleaned & disinfected regularly and frequently!
- We are also very pleased to inform you that all massages can be booked without any restrictions.
- Please understand that, due to the high cleaning and disinfection requirements, there may be delays in appointments!
6. Activities at Karwendel
6.1. Weekly relaxation programme
- Due to legal regulations, our active courses can currently only take place outdoors.
Since you can never estimate the weather several days in advance, the available courses are always announced one day in advance at the reception.
In winter the revitalizing weekly program is unfortunately completely omitted due to the corona situation!
- Our gym will also be available to you.
- Please be aware that currently only 2 people may train in the gym at any one time!
We kindly ask you to disinfect all used devices after use. Disinfectant dispensers are available for this purpose.
Every evening, the gym is also thoroughly disinfected by our housekeeping team.
6.3. Region and day trips:
- Most regional leisure amenities are open for your enjoyment.
All information about the region’s safety precautions can be found here:
https://www.seefeld.com/info-coronavirus (only available in German)
- We ask you to vacate your rooms for our housekeeping team by 10:00 hrs at the latest.
- Due to the newly implemented legal requirements, our employees require more time for cleaning and disinfection. This way, our next guests can also enjoy precious and safe moments with us at Karwendel.
- Please note that cashless payment is preferred!
We would like to thank all our guests in advance for their understanding, efforts and help in complying with the Covid-19 regulations together with us.
It is only with the help of each and every individual that we can create unforgettable and safe holidays for all of you!
We look forward to your visit so very much!
The Rödlach Family
Spend restful days in our adults only hotel (14 years of age and over), your relaxation hotel for adults in the heart of the Tyrolean Alps, and recharge your inner batteries with our holistic anti-stress programme.
Have we awakened your interest in our adults only hotel?
Then why not check out our top offers.
It would be our pleasure to provide you with a customized offer.