- All rooms are equipped with a bath or shower, WC, radio, telephone with voicemail, flatscreen satelliteTV with Sky channel. Room sizes may vary according to their location within the hotel.
- The orientation of the rooms with the name "Hochmoosblick" is SE, E, NE
The orientation of the rooms with the name "Gaistalblick" is S, SW, NW
The individual prices for the respective room orientation can be found in the price list.
- Free wireless LAN (no limitations)
- Use of all SPA facilities is included (a surcharge applies for treatments, therapies, the whirlpool, hydrojet massages and the solarium).
- Large hotel parking lot (cleared and maintained in winter).
- Garage parking (€ 12,-- per day) and covered parking (€ 8,-- per day).
- ¾ GenusskraftTM board bookable from a stay of 3 nights. 1 and 2 night stays are available only with breakfast (15,00 reduction per day/person depending on room category and rates).
- All-inclusive offers are not combinable with other special offers, such as the “Savings Weeks” or “Bonus Weeks”.
- Pets only on request - € 10,-- per day excl. pet food (pets not permitted in the dining area).
- Hotel shuttle service for a fee.
- For short term guests: events take place according to the weekly programme schedule.
- Booking deposit of 150,- per room.
- Methods of payment:
We accept cash, MAESTRO, VISA, MASTERCARD
- Check-in & Check-out:
- Online Check-In: you can already check in from home : >> RELAXED CHECK-IN <<
- Check-in: Your room is available from 2pm on the day of your arrival.
- Check-out: We kindly request that you vacate your room by 11 am on the day of departure.
- Late check-out: available until 4 pm - includes use of all hotel facilities. (Depending on availability of the room - cannot be booked in advance. 50% of the room price will be charged).
We kindly ask that you let us know if you will be arriving later than 8 pm.
Prices are per person per day and include Genusskraft™-3/4 board and VAT. These prices apply for a minimum 3 night stay. For short stays of 1 and 2 days a surcharge of € 10.00 per person / day applies. A deposit of € 150,-- per room is to be paid upon reservation. Supplementary charge for full board: € 11,- per day per person. For only bed and breakfast a reduction of € 15,- will be made per person per day.
Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any non-consumed meals.
- Tourist tax:
The local tourist tax of € 2,80 per person per day is not included in our rates.
- Travel cancellation insurance:
Reservations are subject to the general terms and conditions of the hotel industry (AGBH). We recommend travel cancellation insurance and would be pleased to provide you with more information.
... are generally accepted only in written form. No responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All previous price lists are considered to be null and void on the issue of this price list.
In the event of cancellations within 1 month of the intended arrival date, or early departure, a cancellation fee of 70% of the full cost of your room or apartment will be charged.
- The 2006 general terms and conditions of the hotel and hospitality industry (AGBH) apply.
With your written confirmation or deposit, you agree to the abovementioned general terms and conditions.
- Court of jurisdiction: Innsbruck
- Prices are subject to change without notice, no responsibility is accepted for any typing and print errors
Spend restful days in our adults only hotel (14 years of age and over), your relaxation hotel for adults in the heart of the Tyrolean Alps, and recharge your inner batteries with our holistic anti-stress programme.
Have we awakened your interest in our adults only hotel?
Then why not check out our top offers.
It would be our pleasure to provide you with a customized offer.