Massage & Therapy
Our specialists in the wellness department offer a wide range of massages and therapeutic services.
Let us arrange your consultation and soon you will feel the energy rushing back to you.
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- First-timer´s relaxation massage (head and neck) for 25 min. € 37,-
- Full-body massage for 50 min. € 65,-
- Activating massage - shoulders and back for 25 min. € 37,-
- Aroma massage (full body massage with aroma oil) for 50 min. € 68,-
- Massage for expectant mothers for 50 min. € 65,-
- Breuss massage for 40 min. € 54,-
- Vitalising massage - legs and feet for 25 min. € 37,-
- Lymph drainage for 25 min. € 37,-
- Lymph drainage for 50 min. € 65,-
- Foot reflexology 25 min. € 37,-
- Foot reflexology 50 min. € 65,-
2. SPECIAL TREATMENTS
- KARWENDEL HOCHMOOR RELAX for 40 min. € 57,-
- „KARWENDEL ACTIVE“ (Hot Stone) for 50 min. € 85,-
- „KARWENDEL BALANCE“ (worm oil) for 50 min. € 85,-
- Karwendel Special (incl. peeling) for 80 min. € 105,-
- Leutasch Relaxation Hour for 50 min. € 85,-
- Karwendel Relaxation Package (for tired legs) for 50 min. € 85,-
- CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY for 55 min. € 70,-
- Reiki for 50 min. € 65,-
- BREUSS MASSAGE 40 min
a gentle back massage especially for strengthening the spine. Stretching achieved by stroking stimulates the dissolution of blockages in the back muscles.
- FOOT REFLEXOLOGY 25 or 50 min
...a massage according to reflexology, which provides an insight into the weak points all over the body. This massage has a balancing effect and is ideal for gaining new strength.
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE 25 min or 50 min
Using rhythmic circular hand movements to stimulate lymph flow, congestion in the lymphatic system is relieved. The movement propels the fluid in the tissues through the vessels and eventually back to the cardiovascular system.
- Karwendel ACTIVE (hot stone) 50 min
Warmth is transported into the body's depths, thus stimulating blood flow and the body's self-healing powers. This massage serves to restore your inner mental and physical balance, while enhancing your overall sense of wellbeing and activating the body's own sources of energy. An energising combination of classical full body massage and warm stones.
- Karwendel BALANCE (warm oil) 50 min
This „warm oil massage“ using moroccan argan oil is a harmonising massage characterised by stroking movements combined with firmer grips which really transport the oil into the skin. Argan oil is reknowned for regenerating weakened joints, enhancing the immune system, its anti-inflammatory properties and antipruritic effects, as well as for stimulating circulation and improving cell regeneration by depositing free radicals.
- CRANIAL OSTEOPATHY 55 min
... in our adults only hotel in Seefeld (Leutasch).
The craniosacral system is comprised of the skull, spine and sacrum. This system is surrounded by cerebrospinal fluid, which is produced in the choroid plexuses of the ventricles of the brain and serves the vital function of coating and protecting the central nervous system.
The cranial osteopathy treatment addresses blockages in the spine and disruptions in bone structure. The soft, gentle and rhythmic grip technique results in a vibration and resonance therapy of the skull, spine and pelvis, all of which stimulates self-correction and healing processes within the body. The aim of the therapy is to restore a harmonious, balanced and powerful, yet gentle spreading of cranial impulses throughout the whole body.